Some Great News. We have been selected to be one of just 10 start ups appearing at the upcoming World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London.
The 7th World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London has become a major international networking event, connecting over 500 global agribusiness leaders, solution providers, entrepreneurs, investors, retailers and food brands. Together, they explore the acceleration and adoption of advanced agri-tech solutions including smart farming, new trait discovery, biological crop protection, gene-editing, robotics and AI, and supply chain traceability.
Key Themes For the 2019 Summit:
- Agriculture and Nutrition:Building Healthier Food Systems from the Ground Up
- Field Perspectives:Matching Innovation to Farmers’ Needs
- Robotics, AI and Automation:Powering Future Ag and Food Production
- Digital Frontiers:Smarter Field Systems and Supply Chains
- Scaling Up:Business Models Propelling Start-Ups to Scale-Up
- EU Regulations:Sustainable Crop Protection, CRISPR and More
- Synthetic Biology:Engineering Next Gen Products
- Biologicals & Soil Health:Integrated Crop Protection Platforms
- Future Outlook: What’s Next in the Maturing Agri-Food Investment Scene?